Fortinet FortiExtender 201E
3G/4G LTE Wireless WAN Extenders
FortiExtender 201E Indoor Broadband Wireless WAN Extender
1 x “Dual SIM 3G/4G LTE CAT6 modem” for North/South America, Europe Carriers and some APAC/MEA Carriers. 5 x GE WAN/LAN configurable RJ45 ports including 1x 802.3af/at POE PD port and GPS port.
Enterprises are increasingly taking advantage of wireless WAN technology not only as a backup for their wired WAN connections, but also as the primary WAN connection in locations such as; small branch offices, retail “pop-up” stores, Point of Sale systems and kiosks. A FortiExtender 3G/4G LTE Wireless WAN Extender enables a reliable and stable connection to support these applications.
Security Fabric Integration
Integration with FortiGate provides single pane of glass management of the wired and wireless WAN connections and security reduces Total Cost of Ownership for your WAN.
Designed for Optimal Signal Strength
Can be located indoors or outdoors to maximize 3G/4G LTE signal strength (up to 100m from the FortiGate appliance or network switch) without using lossy antenna cables or limited strength USB modems.
Simplified Management Options
Manage your FortiExtender from the FortiGate or from the cloud. FortiExtender Cloud offers hosted management of an unlimited number of FortiExtenders anywhere in the world.
- Enables placement of 3G/4G Wireless modem outdoors or close to a window, improving signal strength
- Provides a secondary failover WAN link to improve business continuity
- Provides a primary WAN link for retail POS, remote ATM machines and remote kiosk-type systems
- Reduces WAN TCO through single pane of glass management integration with the FortiGate Network Security Platform
- Cloud-based management available and ideal for large-scale, geographically dispersed locations
- 4 LAN ports and basic routing enable remote connectivity and networking for remote locations
- PoE powered
- Supports single modem with multiple ISP or dual modems with multiple ISP