Fortinet FortiExtender 511F
3G/4G LTE Wireless WAN Extenders
FortiExtender 511F Indoor Broadband Wireless WAN Router
1x in. Dual SIM 5G Sub-6GHz M.2 Modulein. for North/South America and Europe Carriers. 5x GE WAN/LAN configurable RJ45 ports including 1x 802.3at POE PD port (25.5W) and 1x SFP port.
Extend Connectivity and Improve Network Availability
FortiExtender offers scalable, cost-effective, and resilient 5G, LTE, and Ethernet solutions. Driven by Fortinet’s unique approach of Security-driven networking FortiExtender allows organizations business continuity, improved network availability while securing connectivity with wired broadband and cellular networks. From secure point of sale (POS) systems to vehicle fleet communication, FortiExtender provides reliable broadband access to the internet and extends the value of the Fortinet Security Fabric to support fluid business operations dependent on remote device connectivity.
Security Fabric Integration
Integration with FortiGate appliances provides a single pane of glass management of the wired and wireless WAN connections and security which reduces Total Cost of Ownership for your WAN and improves manageability of remote connections in your network.
Designed for Optimal Signal Strength
Can be located indoors or outdoors to maximize 3G/4G LTE signal strength (up to 100m from the FortiGate appliance or network switch) without using lossy antenna cables or limited strength USB modems.
Simplified Management Options
Manage your FortiExtender from the FortiGate or from the cloud. FortiExtender Cloud offers hosted management of an unlimited number of FortiExtenders anywhere in the world.
- Enables placement of 3G/4G Wireless modem outdoors or close to a window, improving signal strength
- Enables Secure network failover connectivity with SD-WAN ensuring business continuity
- Enables primary wireless WAN connectivity for retail POS, remote ATMs and remote kiosk type systems
- Accelerates cloud connectivity with on-ramp to SaaS/IaaS
- Reduces WAN TCO through a single pane of glass management integration with the FortiGate Network Security Platform
- Cloud-based management available and ideal for large-scale, geographically dispersed locations
- Four LAN ports and basic routing enable remote connectivity and networking for remote locations and PoE powered
- Supports single modem with multiple ISP or dual modems with multiple ISP