Fortinet FortiGate 2201E
High Performance Next Generation/Edge Firewall for the Enterprise
4 x 40GE QSFP+ slots , 20 x 10GE SFP+ slots (including 18x ports, 2x HA ports), 14 x GE RJ45 ports (including 12 x ports, 2 x management ports), SPU NP6 and CP9 hardware accelerated, and dual AC power supplies, with 2x 1TB SSD onboard storage
The FortiGate 2200E and 3300E series deliver high performance threat protection and SSL inspection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the enterprise/cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy and high throughput of these series keeps your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Delivers the industry’s superior NGFW with unprecedented Threat Protection and SSL inspection performance in a compact 2U appliance.
- New hardware architecture with management and dataplane separation has a dedicated CPU for management functionality with purpose build SPUs dedicated to traffic processing.
- With uplinks in typical datacenter designs moving to the 25 Gbps and 40 Gbps combination provides superior flexibility and reduction in port and cable costs.
- Management interface redundancy and hot swappable/redundant power supplies.