Fortinet FortiWifi 61F
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 61F series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SDWAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes Management Console that’s effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation