Jabra Speak 750
Engineered to power your meetings with seamless, premium audio
The Jabra Speak 750 is engineered to power your meetings with seamless, premium audio. The Speak 750 allows you to hear and be heard when it matters, 100% certified for Microsoft Teams, works with all leading UC platforms, plug-and-play for instant collaboration
Hear and be heard when it matters
Hold completely natural conversations via speakerphone as both sides of the conversation are transmitted at the same time, allowing conversations to flow just as they do in person.
Certified for Microsoft Teams
Built to fit in with the way the modern world works, the Microsoft Teams variant has a dedicated Microsoft Teams button and a supporting LED light located next it. The Microsoft Teams button lights up purple and the supporting LED light flashes white for notifications. Tap the Microsoft Teams button to join meetings and see when you have an upcoming call, missed calls and voicemails.
Works with all leading UC platforms
Versatile and easy to use and compatible with all leading Unified Communications platforms. Certified for use with UC, for an accessible, seamless connection experience and maximum flexibility when connecting with colleagues around the world. Enjoy a seamless meeting experience, whatever platform you’re using.
Plug-and-play for instant collaboration
Simply being able to plug-and-play to your laptop, smartphone or tablet, using either USB or Bluetooth, makes collaboration so much easier.
Crystal Clear Conference Calls With HD Voice
HD Voice/wideband audio gives you superior sound for the best voice collaboration – making sure that everyone is heard with crystal clear clarity.
See the full picture, hear the full story
Bring your huddle room to life. Jabra PanaCast is engineered to be the world’s first 180° Panoramic-4K plug-and-play video solution. It is the perfect partner for the Jabra Speak series.
- Full duplex audio: Yes
- Acoustic echo cancellation (AEC): Yes
- Microphone type: Omni-directional (360° pick-up range)
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR):
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 & Bluetooth – USB cord ~90 cm
- Bluetooth standard: Bluetooth4.2 – Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE)
- Wireless range: Up to 30 m (between speakerphone and Bluetooth adapter), Up to 10 m (between speakerphone and smartphone/tablet)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: Headset profile v1.2 , hands free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- Talk-time: Up to 11 hours
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370): USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth 4.2 – Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE)
- Charging power & time: USB 5V / 500 mA – charging time 3h+70 dB
- Speakerphone weight: 301 g/10.62 oz.