Reliable Audio Performance for Mobile Communication
With over 20 years of experience in audio technology, Yealink applied a combination of state-of-the-art technologies to the W57R to provide users with crystal-clear calls. Even in complex or wireless interference-filled environments, the W57R could deliver a stable and high-quality audio experience that fits perfectly into everyday work.
A Protective Solution for Harsh Environments
The Yealink W57R is a professional rugged DECT phone built to endure even in challenging work environments.
- It can withstand a 3.5m drop without being damaged, and its durable rubber surface prevents slips, scratches, and everyday wear and tear.
- There is also no need to worry about the Oops moments in daily life, as the W57R resists spills and splashes of liquids like coffee, soda, and juice.
- Protection rating of 54 (IP54), dust doesn’t stand a chance, either.
Streamline Provisioning for Labor and Time Costs Saving
The W77P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help realize remote deployment, maintenance and upgrade.
The new web portal for device management brings clear and intuitive interface to upgrade user experience.
Yealink Full-range of DECT Devices Solutions
Yealink W77P DECT IP phone system is also compatible with Yealink whole series of DECT endpoints including handsets, conference phones and DD phones, offering additional choices for building up wireless communication network in various workspaces across small and medium size business.
- Professional ruggedized phone system for challenging environments
- HD voice with Opus audio codec and Noise Cancellation
- Effortless provision and deployment
- Seamlessly compatible with Yealink full-range DECT endpoints
- No Perception Upgrade, not affecting any work