Fortinet FortiGate 7060E-8
Scalable Data Center and Carrier-Graded Security Systems
8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E Processor Modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x Manager Module and 4x hot swappable redundant PSU
New chassis-based enterprise firewall delivers market leading 100 Gbps NGFW throughput, 120 Gbps IPS throughput, and 80 Gbps threat protection throughput.
Given the significant amount of traffic flowing through networks from clouds, and the increasing number of users accessing applications and IoT, high performance and capacity are critical features of a firewall. But so is protection against advanced cyber threats and malware. More and more, threats are hiding inside encrypted SSL traffic which is on the rise.
Enterprises cannot afford to sacrifice their network performance or their security features in this highly competitive and evolving landscape. They demand both. The FG-7060E delivers ultra-high speed NGFW and advanced threat protection in a streamlined, modular chassis form factor.
A high-end security gateway with four processing modules for advanced security services and two interface modules for maximum interface density and network bandwidth, the FG-7060E is ideally suited for a range of deployment modes – as a next generation firewall or data center firewall for the edge or internal segments.
- Offers the most advanced security with the highest performance in its class
- Simplicity and management of an appliance with the best investment protection and upgradeability of a chassis system.
- Centralized licensing that is tied to chassis rather than to individual blades, to reduce complexity and enhance price performance.
- Unparalleled network flexibility and bandwidth, with interfaces that include up to eight 100 GE ports, sixteen 40 GE ports, or sixty-four 10 GE ports.
- Based on Fortinet’s latest Security Processor CP9 to provide superior SSL inspection acceleration. With greater than 70% of the top 10 countries’ web traffic now SSL encrypted, the 7060 provides the best performance and efficacy for encrypted HTTPS traffic.
- Independently validated by Ixia CloudStorm 100 GE application and security test load module.