HP DesignJet T730 36″ Large Format Wireless Plotter Printer with Security Features
A smart investment for architects, engineers, and construction professionals, this robust, compact 36-inch printer easily fits your business.
- Input tray: A4, A3; Manual feed: A2, A1, A0
- 279 to 914 mm
- 25 sec/page on A1, 82 A1 prints per hour
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin, automatic horizontal cutter
The DesignJet T730 36″ Wireless Plotter Printer from HP is suitable for AEC, GIS, and MCAD professionals who need to print maps, technical drawings, posters, and renderings with precise, accurate line quality and crisp text. Print resolution is an impressive 2400 x 1200 dpi, and this powerful unit accepts roll and sheet media up to 36″ wide. Designed for speed and efficiency, you can send multiple files in one click with HP Click software, and 22 x 34″ media can be printed in 25 seconds. The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct, and you can use the HP Smart app to access additional print features when printing from a mobile device.
SMART—Invest in a robust printer
Robust, compact, and professional—this printer fits your business and gives you space to work. Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models—see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds. Choose from 130/300-ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions.
EASY—Convenient printing helps reduce time, waste
Cut waste by 50%—print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls. No LAN needed—move this printer any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity. Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software. Redesigned stand reduces C02e up to 130 tons/year by units sold.
MOBILE—Easily print from smartphone or tablet
Print from mobile devices in a few simple clicks with HP Mobile Printing—quickly work through revisions. If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint. Use the HP Smart app to access additional print features when printing from a mobile device. The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Designed for AEC, GIS, and MCAD professionals
- Prints maps, technical drawings, and posters
- Suitable for line drawings, presentations, and renderings
- Manages multiple files in one click with HP Click software
- Prints project sets and PDF documents
- Prints emails and attached documents via HP ePrint
- Mobile printing via HP ePrint, HP Smart app for Android and iOS devices, and Apple AirPrint
- Compatible with roll and sheet media
- Prints 22 x 34″ media in 25 seconds
- Prints sheets up to 36 x 74.7″
- Cuts waste by 50% by printing at half scale
- Large media bin for collecting print jobs