YeaLink UH38 Premium USB Headset
Yealink UH38 is a premium stereo USB headset featuring phenomenal call and music audio. Dual-microphone noise cancellation and Acoustic Shield Technology provide you with a superior call experience. UH38 supports USB and Bluetooth dual connections, allowing you to manage two call devices simultaneously to improve call processing efficiency. Premium materials and a sturdy metal frame make it textured and durable. Soft and skin-friendly headband & ear cushions make the headset all-day comfortable. UH38 is the headset that gives you the best focus and collaboration to improve your productivity to a new level, whether you’re in the office or working remotely at home. It works seamlessly with major UC platforms and integrates natively with Yealink IP phones.
Dual Noise-Canceling Microphones
The dual-microphones noise cancellation and Acoustic Shield Technology can effectively resist the noise interference of the surrounding environment, greatly reduce the background noise during the call. It helps improve the clarity and quality of the call and bring the ultimate calling experience.
Call Controller with Build-in Battery
UH38 Dual headset can be powered by the built-in rechargeable battery when in Bluetooth mode, which combines the reliability of wired headsets and the flexibility of wireless headsets. (UH38 Mono headset has no built-in battery).
Dual Connections of USB and Bluetooth
Supported USB (USB-A or USB-C) and Bluetooth dual connection mode, the Bluetooth wireless distance can reach 10m (33 feet). Users can connect and manage two kinds of call devices simultaneously, thereby realizing the seamless switching between PC and mobile device, and improving call processing efficiency.
Phenomenal Audio for Call and Music
UH38 supports dynamic EQ to switch call mode or music mode automatically. You can enjoy clear and natural sound quality in call mode, spacious and detailed sound quality in music mode. The new angled ear cushion design and oval memory foam isolate the ambient noise, bringing excellent passive noise reduction and creating the best listening experience.
The 360° busylight will automatically glow red when you are on the call or in the meeting to reduce external interference and improve work efficiency.
Skin-friendly and Soft Headband & Ear Cushions
UH38 is well-built with a sturdy-feeling design made of high-grade plastic reinforced by a metal frame. The skin-friendly material, soft memory foam, combined with the ergonomic ear-fitting design, brings you a comfortable all-day experience.
- Dual Noise-Canceling Microphones
- Visible Busylight
- Dual Devices Connection
- Built-in Battery
- Call and Music Mode
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.1
- Plug-and-play – USB connectivity to Yealink IP phones, including T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S/T42U/T43U/T46U/T48U/ T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 (T41S/T42S/ T46S/T48S should be upgraded to version 82 or higher)
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- ActiveProtection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- Integrated LED indicator and warning tone
- 320° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Optional connections for UH38: USB-C, 3.5mm jack
- Headset cable length: 0.8 m (from headset to call control unit)
- USB cable length: 1.2 m (from call control unit to USB plug)
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1/10, Apple Mac OS
- Color: Black
- Weight(headset): UH38 Mono: 110 g / UH38 Dual: 180 g
- Weight(headset and wire-control): UH38 Mono: 133.5 g / UH38 Dual: 210 g
- Storage temperature: -5 °C to +70 °C
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C
- Talk time: up to 7 hours （9 hours with busylight off）
- Music time: 14 hours
- Battery capacity: 200 mAh
- Microphone type: Uni-Directional ECM
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-14 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Speaker size: 35.0 mm
- Speaker sensitivity: 115±3 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Speaker frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32 Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: max 10 mW
- Speaker bandwidth: Wideband
Easy Call Management
- Answer/End/Reject/Hold a call
- Volume up/down
- Microphone mute
- Redial last outgoing call